View Single Post
Old 09-02-2019, 09:07 AM   #15
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
Sunday will be the true litmus test, but so far so good. Browsing CP the last few days has been like cruising the Autobahn.
Yeah, I've been monitoring a lot of stuff on the backend, and before the changes there would usually at least be a few queries (stuff that runs to load stuff) sitting there in line waiting for their turn to be run. Now it's pretty much always just stuff sitting there at 0 seconds and then gone. No one will hardly notice it, but at its fastest submitting a post is a little slower than it used to be, but that happens a few thousand times per day compared to just viewing which happens hundreds of thousands of times per day.

Technically this new system uses a ton more RAM and CPU, but we weren't using what we had before. Basically, we changed from a system that was hammering our slowest resource (hard drives) to a system that uses our fastest.

So again, I'm optimistic. I haven't seen a blip of a slowdown since I changed over that last table a week ago.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote