View Single Post
Old 09-01-2019, 09:16 AM   #73
In Search of a Life

I'll run this one more time, and then step away.

HB played 4 snaps in the pre-season. (I am going to assume he is healthy and a go for the regular season.) The secondary should look better in the regular season when he is on the field full time. If not, then yes, we may have some issues in the secondary. But for right now, a secondary of Thornhill, HB, Fuller, and Breeland doesn't cause me great concern. Will the other team ever complete a pass against that unit. Probably. Might even make a first down on 3rd and long on occasion.

Am I a Ragland fan? No. But I think the Packers game would indicate a change in the depth chart, even though we have not officially seen one to verify that a change occurred.

And we picked up an o-lineman from Houston. Don't know much about him, but he does sound promising.

And with that, I will be quiet now.
Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.