View Single Post
Old 08-31-2019, 05:48 PM   #1035
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trivers View Post
Excellent. I want to learn how to do this!

I have been a DTV customer since the 90s and they couldn't care less.

Once I figure out how to DVR shows from Amazon Prime or what ever and reddit chiefs's games; and where to get the history channel, I'm gone.

The ONE good thing about Sunday Ticket is that I can DVR the Chiefs game and then synce with Mitch on KCFX. Have not figured how to do that on Reddit games stream. They are off by 1 to 3 minutes.

Is there a CP thread where we can learn from you and ask questions?
Go to the media center. There are several threads about cord cutting. Fish is the guru on these things. Everything I know is a drop in the bucket compared to his knowledge.
jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote