View Single Post
Old 08-31-2019, 03:43 PM   #1032
Always ask 'Why?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjchieffan View Post
I use Firesticks on all of my TVs. I use an antenna for my locals. I use a tuner card and Plex on a PC for DVR and guide. Plex can be installed on all of the Firesticks to access throughout the house, or Amazon has a DVR that works well with the Firesticks. As far as cable programming, it really depends on what you want to watch. Sling can be the cheapest if you only need one package, which is $25/ month. If you want to go "other routes" Sportz or GearsTV are good IPTV options. They will give you everything. And by everything, I mean Sunday ticket, movie channels, all major market locals, etc. Gears runs $19 per month and only works on one device for that price. Sportz run $15/ month and includes 3 simultaneous streams. Install it on as many devices as you like. Any other questions?
Excellent. I want to learn how to do this!

I have been a DTV customer since the 90s and they couldn't care less.

Once I figure out how to DVR shows from Amazon Prime or what ever and reddit chiefs's games; and where to get the history channel, I'm gone.

The ONE good thing about Sunday Ticket is that I can DVR the Chiefs game and then synce with Mitch on KCFX. Have not figured how to do that on Reddit games stream. They are off by 1 to 3 minutes.

Is there a CP thread where we can learn from you and ask questions?
Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.