Thread: Video Games Madden 20
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2019, 10:31 PM   #509
YOU take YOUR seat

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcarus View Post
In my franchise I had to trade him. Can't afford to pay an 83 overall DE 28 million a year. Sure I could get him up to an 88-90 but by then he'd be 30 years old and start to decline. I had to pick and choose who I wanted to pay. I chose Mahomes, Hill, Jones and Fuller (since for some reason Fuller is rated pretty high). I even had to get rid of Sammy even though I really wanted to keep him.
ya I had no cap space at all to even sign draft picks so I cut Sammy Watkins and Eric Fisher. I did some cheesing to get Clark up to an 88 pretty quick with his 40 sacks for me but I paid Hill and Jones during the season. Jones didn't do anything because they can't get off of blocks on all madden but it is what it is.

I have to go into the next season with 48 players on the roster (lol).
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.