Thread: Football Andrew Luck Retires
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2019, 12:09 PM   #811
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac459 View Post
You know for a guy who said he had no more to say on the subject, you have said a lot more. Seems like you are the one upset, since others here don't think like you do and are challenging your thought process.

Seems like you are mentally weak like you call Luck, but he is at least strong enough to actually quit when he said he was done.
I don't take this board serious enough to stop posting about a subject if I say I am going to.

As far as the mentally weak comment. That's fine man. You are entitled to your opinion but you should know I do not care what you think about me.
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.