Thread: Football Andrew Luck Retires
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2019, 11:21 AM   #809
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I mean, apart from continuing to employ the mouth-breathing half-wit that saddled him with the OL that subjected him to more abuse than any QB since David Carr.

Yeah, 'everything he could' other than insist on a player personnel department that could get him from being beaten like a rented mule every weekend.

I couldn't give one **** less about Alex Smith - not my circuis, not my monkeys. I just find it hilarious that the guy who bent over backwards defending the guy can't acknowledge that maybe a competent owner/front office doesn't see their HoF quarterback walk away in the middle of his prime.

For all the excuses you'll make for a mediocre player like Alex Smith, you're sure coming down awfully hard on Luck.
I'm not coming down hard on Luck. If you are a superstar QB and you retire two-weeks before the start of the season guess what? A lot of ppl are going to be pissed. Remember, he got booed last time he was on the field.

I know you white knights like to create excuses for him but not everyone thinks like y'all. Sorry if that upsets you.
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.