Thread: Football Andrew Luck Retires
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2019, 09:56 PM   #4
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy View Post
Still hung up on Smitty huh? !

Oh yeah How does Andrew Lucks dick taste? Just curious since you've clearly been sucking it lately.

Blaming Lucks retirement on the owner of the team is just stupid. Irsay did everything he could for Luck. It isnt his fault Luck is too mentally weak to deal w rehab from an injury
I mean, apart from continuing to employ the mouth-breathing half-wit that saddled him with the OL that subjected him to more abuse than any QB since David Carr.

Yeah, 'everything he could' other than insist on a player personnel department that could get him from being beaten like a rented mule every weekend.

I couldn't give one **** less about Alex Smith - not my circuis, not my monkeys. I just find it hilarious that the guy who bent over backwards defending the guy can't acknowledge that maybe a competent owner/front office doesn't see their HoF quarterback walk away in the middle of his prime.

For all the excuses you'll make for a mediocre player like Alex Smith, you're sure coming down awfully hard on Luck.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.