Thread: Football Andrew Luck Retires
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2019, 03:35 PM   #791
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Irsay should get some fault in this. He's truly terrible.

I feel bad for Colt fans, but really, **** them.

They had Peyton and they had Luck. Let them suffer thru some Tyler Palko and Matt Cassel years.
Their disaster scenario is a QB I'd have taken over every QB we had from 1994 through 2018 apart from Trent Green.

It isn't because Brissett is good. It's because he might be.

The odds of him being close to as good as Alex Smith was for his time here are remote at best. But there's some ceiling there. When we had Matt Cassel we were putting Brady Quinn behind him as 'competition'. When they had a genuinely excellent QB under center they at least had themselves a credible young backup who has shown flashes of good play.

I mean they can't bitch that much - that's probably still a team that can challenge .500.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.