Thread: Football Andrew Luck Retires
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2019, 02:18 PM   #781
My Mamma Says

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy View Post
How do you correlate me hating my life w that post? Maybe you should take some reading comprehension classes?

I wouldnt say I am worked up I'm just making a few posts voicing my opinion. As usual because I'm not a follower and going along w the crowd many here on CP want to act like I am obsessed w Luck retiring which is ridiculous.

It is what it is. Lucks life, he has a right to do what he feels is best for him and I have a right to think he is a dick for retiring 2-weeks before the start of the season. Not a big deal either way.
I have a feeling he wanted to retire before training camp.. The Colts talked him into trying to play cause they thought when he got around his teammates he would stick it out...
What I don’t understand is why didn’t they just IR him and just quietly retire after the season..
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.