Thread: Football Andrew Luck Retires
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2019, 01:02 PM   #776
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJJasonp View Post
At the end of the day, the game is a business. And if Luck started sucking for years, the team wouldnt have a problem pulling the cord and releasing him.

I dont have any problem with people walking away from the game when they want - ESPECIALLY if they're body has taken multiple massive injuries (such as Luck has).

I played multiple sports up until my late 40s.......and I can barely walk when I get out of bed in the morning.

I cant imagine what it must feel like to a NFL veteran.
I don't think anyone has a problem that Luck retired it is doing it within 2-weeks of the start of the season that people have a problem with. I can almost guarantee you if you were a Colts fan and bought season tickets expecting him to play, you'd be pissed.
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.