View Single Post
Old 08-28-2019, 11:37 AM   #459
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beef Supreme View Post
Finally watched this last night. I enjoyed it. There were plot holes. Time travel movies ...
You can explain away a lot of them with alternate universes, but they weren't consistent with it. But whatever. It's comic books.

Fat Thor was kinda funny, but would have liked to see Thor ****ing shit up more. Professor Hulk was just not good. I mean, it would have been fine if that wasn't all we got. After Infinity War with Hulk running around in an Ironman suit the whole time, this movie needed some of the Hulk that slammed Loki around like a rag doll.

Cap with the hammer was fun. Someone said earlier in the thread that Black Widow died and nobody cared. I did. I thought it was among the best emotional scenes in the movie. Nebula was featured far more in this story than I would have guessed, but it was very well done. Great character arc. Captain Marvel didn't ruin the movie, yay. I watched her movie last night as well. It was okay I guess. I won't get into that movie here.

If you think about how many movies they have tied together it's pretty incredible. What a ride.
Agreed on pretty much all counts.

I thought the Black Widow, and probably moreso Hawkeye aspects were some of the best parts of the movie.

Runners “Damn you Nat” line hit as hard as any line other than Downeys “I love you 3000” line, but I have a 5 year old daughter that probably skews my perspective on that one.

EDIT: 2012 Hulk and “NO MORE STAIRS!” Still makes me laugh. I’m often cracking that line with my wife and my buddies.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.