Thread: Chiefs NFL trade watch
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2019, 02:27 PM   #282
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
That's what Dj is saying though in regards to Clark, with what they gave up and paid him, you don't need him to be capable of being elite.

You need a legit DPOY guy wrecking souls.

I think he can do that though, and I also think our calculus on contracts and such is a little off because of having a rookie QB deal, but once that changes it'll get tough.
I disagree. The Bears got Khalil Mack for roughly the equivalent of 2 1st round picks and I don't think they are disappointed at all with that trade right now. He is the definition of a "legit DPOY guy wrecking soul".

The Chiefs paid in comparison a very late 1st round pick plus the equivalent of a 4th round pick (same year) for Clark.

If he gets you 10-14 sacks a year plus good run defense you cannot really say it's a bad trade.

One shouldn't be expecting him to be Khalil Mack out there.
Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.