Thread: Video Games Classic WoW: Invite to CP Members
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2019, 02:35 PM   #90
Plays to win the game!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd1020 View Post
Scared of a little world pvp? Just have to get in and get out before everyone is level 60 and camping the zone for the arena trinket.
Not scared of PvP, just collecting all those pages and hoping the drops come out. I'm going to be tearing it up tonight as far as I can before I go to bed, maybe a good 7 - 8 hours depending on launch night overpopulation and crashes. Unfortunately my co-worker is out due to his child swallowing a battery, so I can't take time off so I have to make the best with what I got. I might burst out of the scene quick, but I'll be lucky to get to mid teens tonight and likely questing in Barrens before I go to bed. Hopefully get max level by this weekend since I have a four day one.
Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.