Thread: Football Andrew Luck Retires
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2019, 12:52 PM   #670
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhed View Post
Well bully for Luck, he owes the Colts nothing else. Colts maybe shoulda tried to protect him a little better.
And if it's wrong to chuckle inside to myself about the timing of it all, then I don't want to be right.
I'm sure you would be saying the same thing if Luck played for the Chiefs right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
His teammates, coaches, and the organization respect his decision. Doesn’t that say enough? Who gives a **** about everybody else?
I'm sure a lot of his teammates do not like or respect his decision they are just not being public about it. As far as who gives a shit about the fans to me that is a ridiculous statement considering without fans there is no NFL and there is no multimillion dollar contract for these guys. Fans deserve to get some respect from these players and be taken into account when a player makes his decision. Retiring two-weeks before start of the season is a slap in the face to Colt fans who bought season tickets for this season.
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.