Thread: Football Andrew Luck Retires
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2019, 12:30 PM   #659
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post
I am sure this is a comforting thought for employees in the Colts ticket sales department today.

Luck's decision impacts the livelihood/careers of other players and employees on the Colts.

If any Colts player has a playoff bonus incentive in their contract, that probably goes out the window now with Luck's decision.

Unless something dramatic suddenly happened... i.e. Luck was informed that his injury was life-altering/threatening, for him to quit two weeks before the regular season is selfish/gutless.
If I’m a season ticket holder I’m putting this at the feet of Jim Irsay.

Luck got killed his first 3 years and their dumbass GM drafted a WR instead of OL to protect him.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.