Thread: Football Andrew Luck Retires
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2019, 12:05 PM   #657
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
I think this was what Posnanski was talking about in column about Priest and Luck.

He was basically saying “welp, that’s the price you pay for the privilege of playing in the NFL”

I think Lucks life priorities changed over the past few years and he decided it was time to move on.

What amazes me is a guy like Tom Brady. Why does he still need to play? Nothing left to prove. Why does he continue to risk harm to his body?
I think Brady puts a lot of value in it, some guys truly want to hold all the records and be remembered as the best, why did Jerry Rice play so long?

Not everyone has that mindset.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.