Thread: Football Andrew Luck Retires
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2019, 11:28 AM   #652
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
I think this was what Posnanski was talking about in column about Priest and Luck.

He was basically saying “welp, that’s the price you pay for the privilege of playing in the NFL”

I think Lucks life priorities changed over the past few years and he decided it was time to move on.

What amazes me is a guy like Tom Brady. Why does he still need to play? Nothing left to prove. Why does he continue to risk harm to his body?
Brady doesn't surprise me since he doesn't take all that many hits. A guy like big Ben does. Luck reminds me a lot more of David carr... Carr could have been a great qb but looked like he flat out had PTSD from all the hits he took behind Houstons horrendous OL.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.