Thread: Football Andrew Luck Retires
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2019, 11:20 AM   #648
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post

He’s probably sore every morning, he feels it doing the most mundane tasks, he can’t enjoy his time with his wife, and he probably can’t even sleep through the night. If he feels like this at 30, what’s it going to be like at 40, 50, 60....

I think this was what Posnanski was talking about in column about Priest and Luck.

He was basically saying “welp, that’s the price you pay for the privilege of playing in the NFL”

I think Lucks life priorities changed over the past few years and he decided it was time to move on.

What amazes me is a guy like Tom Brady. Why does he still need to play? Nothing left to prove. Why does he continue to risk harm to his body?
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.