Thread: Football Andrew Luck Retires
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2019, 11:02 AM   #647
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

I find it kind of funny how so many fans are criticizing his decision. They just need to be honest. They’re only mad at him, because it significantly hurts the team he plays for. I don’t fault them for that, but at least own it.

Fact is, injuries ****ing suck. I broke my jaw playing baseball, broke my ankle playing football, and a knee sprain ruined my 1 year of college football. What a lot of fans don’t get is that the injuries affect everything you do. Injuries only affect fans on Sunday, but Andrew Luck has to go home and live with this crap.

He’s probably sore every morning, he feels it doing the most mundane tasks, he can’t enjoy his time with his wife, and he probably can’t even sleep through the night. If he feels like this at 30, what’s it going to be like at 40, 50, 60....

I don’t blame the fans for being mad, but at least just be honest about what you’re mad. It’s only because your team got significantly worse.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.