View Single Post
Old 08-25-2019, 10:30 AM   #41
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
Holy shit you seriously linked me to posts on here to prove how Houston was lazy in practice Wow.
Lol and he used the same person twice. Players get cut and then some fans get butt hurt that the player didn't take a discount. Once they leave they have to start making shit up. I'm not saying DJ was making up anything. I trust his analysis about Houston's run D not being up to par with what it usually is, but I think that can be attributed to him being injured. I think the Chiefs doctors really ****ed him over with his knee, just like they did with JC.

Idiot fans expect these guys to just take a pay cut when they are ruining their bodies and it's pretty much a given that shortly after they retire from football their lives get pretty shitty. If not for the players these owners would have a lot less income, so maybe the owners should be the grateful ones since they are making billions and most players make a fraction of that. The players should squeeze every little bit of money they can, so that they know they and their families will never have to worry about money.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote