View Single Post
Old 08-25-2019, 10:18 AM   #72
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by gblowfish View Post
I'm a little worried about stopping crossing routes or throws to the TE on 3rd and mid. I don't think Spags has shown many blitzes during pre-season. It's been pretty vanilla. If two or three games in we're still allowing a 50% conversion rate on 3rd down, I'll be worried. I think Frank Clark will be terrific as an edge rusher. He beat Staley like a rented mule in the sack he got last night. Staley is a future HOF tackle.
That's where those two interceptions that Speaks had on Maahomes can come into play. The surprise drop of a d-lineman into that crossing route on a zone blitz an sometimes catch the offense by surprise.
Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.