Thread: Football Andrew Luck Retires
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2019, 04:49 AM   #377
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bump View Post
Based on my entire lifetime of almost 30 years as a Chiefs fan. Winning 2 doesn't sound all that bad. Not many QBs win more than that.
While I agree that 2 is way better than none, the fact is they had 2 of the top 5 or 6 quarterbacks in the history of the NFL, certainly top 10, and only won 2 Super Bowls. I think Rodgers is one of the most talented QBs to ever play, above Favre, and they managed to win 1.

Has any team in the modern era ever had two QBs as good as Favre and Rodgers back to back? What the Green Bay front office did to Rodgers is almost criminal.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.