Thread: Football Andrew Luck Retires
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2019, 09:27 PM   #250
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc View Post
I don’t buy the injury excuse. I mean, it may be part of it, but it’s not all of it. He warmed up without any issues at all last week. Look up that video. I think he’s just a dude who got tired of football.
I think he's a guy who's been brutalized and he's sick of it, yeah.

He's walking away from 20 something million dollars.

The timing sucks, but people act like he owes them something. **** off, this is his life, man. If he wants to walk away while he can still actually walk, then good for him.

Sucks if you're an Indy fan, but ****, man. For four years, he's been in an injury/rehab cycle.

All these guys calling him a pussy wouldn't have been able to stand a tenth of what he has.

This is a BRUTAL sport. The players have every right to walk away when they want to. If you don't understand that, you're a ****ing child.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 13 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote