View Single Post
Old 08-24-2019, 07:30 PM   #376
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

All in all a solid first half. The defense will have it's ups and downs but I don't think we should judge them until the whole of the first team D is out there. Honeybadger not being there obviously weakens the secondary a whole bunch and really he is the one who's gonna organise the other guys around him so that TD's that we gave up today can be defended much better. The run D looks very impressive and the rush was putting up pressure so I'm Ok with what I saw tbh though the TD was a little annoying to watch.
UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.