View Single Post
Old 08-24-2019, 07:25 PM   #371
oxymoron

The defense actually has impressed me tonight. They look to be 100% focused on stopping the run for this game and appear to be doing nothing schematic against the pass at all. They look stouter as a unit against the run than anything I can remember for years. How they'll fare against the pass with their full regular season package is impossible to tell at this point. But I'm not going too crazy about their first string running a successful 2-min drive against our 2s and 3s.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.