View Single Post
Old 08-22-2019, 12:06 PM   #3998
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by nychief View Post
The Herbivore could be trash, I have no idea... but 4.57 was Richard Sherman's speed coming out.

I think all of this is just to keep a seat warm till week 5 and Mo is reinstated.
And Jamie Moyer won 270 career games throwing 84 mph.

When you can cite 'the guy' that makes your argument for you by memory, that's probably not an argument you want to be making. Sure - Jamie Moyer did it, but the other 99% of the guys who tried to get outs barely able to break a pane of glass sure didn't.

No, it's not impossible for a 4.6 CB to be worth a damn in this league but it's really unlikely. If there's a bet I'm makin' it isn't that Herb Miller becomes Richard Sherman.

If you're lucky he becomes, I dunno...Quinten Rollins. Rollins was a small schooler with sub-optimal speed who got drafted in the 2nd round because he DID demonstrate elite ball skills; 7 interceptions and 9 passes defensed in his only season of playing college football. Kid was a basketball player by trade and was still able to demonstrate premier ball skills right out of the box because that's just something you have or you don't.

Herb Miller never showed them at all. And despite Rollins showing them immediately in college he still pretty much sucks at the NFL level.

Occasionally you have a Bashaud Breeland - who is not fast by any measure. Maybe a Pierre Desir. It's a hell of a lot more likely that you get an Aaron Hester or a Keith McGill.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote