Thread: Video Games Madden 20
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2019, 08:44 PM   #478
YOU take YOUR seat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayze View Post
Franchise as a player.....coach Reid one week telling me he likes what he sees but would like to see a bit more downfield. Next week, he said he needs to see a little more out of me to determine if I’m one of the QBs on the roster come September.

Which is awesome, considering I’m playing as a MLB.

Must be awesome to work at EA.
Ya I noticed they didn't put much effort into the player/coach messages. Basically Mercole Hardman came at me with "what's up coach? I'm leading the league in receiving yards as a rookie but you must not think I'm good enough to be a #1 receiver" and then Tyreek came back from injury and says "yo what's up with my 11 catch, 175 yard game? I was hoping I could be more involved in the offense"
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.