View Single Post
Old 08-20-2019, 01:24 AM   #3866
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjchieffan View Post
I was just listening to the RGR podcast and they were discussing Kemp going down. They seem to think that Davis has just as good of a shot at that last WR spot as Thompson does. I don't recall ever seeing him make a catch. I also haven't heard him discussed on here. Maybe they saw something in camp to make them think that he has a chance? Do any of you think that Davis has a shot?
Davis is 5-9, 175 and his biggest value to the Chiefs would be as a punt returner. At James Madison in 2016 he had a 28 yard return average and had 4 TDs. He is not real fast with a 4.52 40 time but pretty quick. He has been around the NFL now for a couple of years but hasn't been able to stay with a team. So teams see talent but not enough to keep. I think the same will happen with KC.
Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.