View Single Post
Old 08-16-2019, 02:54 PM   #1474
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
Yet still tied for first in this reerun pillowfight of a division.
Joe Maddon is crazy like a ****ing fox.

Just gonna let us keep hanging around so that dipshit and his band of dipshit sycophants and coffee-getters never get fired.

"Well we were right there in it with 6 games left in the season and if we can get baseline, representative seasons out of Goldy and Carp next season, I think we'll be in a great position to win 90..."

It took a few months, but I'm back to rooting for losses. This entire front office needs to be nuked from orbit. And as much as I think Shildt has helped this club on balance, if this shit is his call, get rid of him as well. I hate this team so goddamn much.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.