View Single Post
Old 08-16-2019, 09:48 AM   #1471
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Harper hit that ball so hard that I started laughing at impact.

Mother of !@#$ that ball was smoked.

We didn't have a use for that at all in RF. That meek-ass K that Fowler gave us after the leadoff walk in the 8th was just as good.

Wanna hear something funny? The Cardinals owe Dexter Fowler and Matt Carpenter $33 million.....in 2021

Those two mother****ers are washed up NOW and the Cardinals owe them $33 million in two seasons. That's how ungodly bad Mozeliak is at this - he didn't miss by a season or even 2, he missed by 3 on Carpenter (shot himself squarely in the face there) and FOUR on Fowler. And just go ahead and throw another $15 million to Molina on top of that because you know he's not going to retire and you know that Mozeliak will never have the balls to move on from him.

If this team truly gave any shits at all 2021 could be the year they could finally spin clear of some of the trash Mozeliak has saddled this roster with (sadly, Goldschmidt is not in that group) but alas, they just don't.
That ball just exploded! I will forever be mad at Mo for not signing Scherzer and Harper. Just my opinion, but I think Harper's contract will end up being team friendly by the time it's all said and done. And having a true star on your team really helps with PR.
Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.