View Single Post
Old 08-15-2019, 10:51 AM   #275
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv View Post
It's the internet. Are you telling me that the football talk on here in't enough to keep you coming back? Plus, people are complaining about server issues. It's simply a suggestion in case it could help the situation. If it's not an issue, then keep it.

Those who know more about what they're talking about will ignore the ideas of the ignorant anyway. Trust me, I know.
If the football talk is enough to keep us all coming back then we are good to go ahead and do away with all NFTs, right?

It’s not just the internet, it’s ChiefsPlanet. This place was created to be something different, and was done so for a reason.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.