View Single Post
Old 08-14-2019, 06:05 PM   #237
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Yes, I've used some apps and sites with that functionality, and I really hated it. It's less organized and lacks structure.
Maybe depending on the app I dunno. But in a forum it's super easy, you don't have to keep clicking new page - just scroll down or up. Also it allows auto-update at the bottom.

If endless scroll works for twitter and FB there's no reason it can't work for forum threads.

I really don't think people would be clamoring for pages if all forum threads were one page endless scroll. You're just used to pages.
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.