View Single Post
Old 08-13-2019, 11:23 PM   #192
Starter

Sorry guys, it’s all of us Texas Tech fans who are now Chiefs fans. I rarely post, but I load the site probably 40-50 times a day (usually as a guest because, well, you guys know, doing activities that require me to clear browsing history and cookies on the regular so that the wife doesn’t see, and I forget to sign back in...).

I know it’s not much, but if there is a fundraiser, I’m in for a few bucks. I plan to be here for the next 50 or so years until I kick the bucket (at which point I’m sure we will all be able to upload our consciousnesses into a virtual ChiefsPlanet anywase - **** can these servers support that?).
Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.