View Single Post
Old 08-13-2019, 10:45 AM   #3235
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Possibly. If they're gonna be in the nickel and dime sets more often anyway, i'm not sure it would matter as much.

I'm not excited about seeing Hitchens in the middle flailing around again though.
My point is that if he doesn't have the athleticism to man the middle, he certainly can't play the Will.

So if the 'flailing around' version of Hitchens is what we got, we're gonna struggle with the LB corps either way. Lee in the middle won't fix anything there and would likely only exacerbate it.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.