View Single Post
Old 08-13-2019, 10:14 AM   #3232
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
I think I'd rather have Lee in the middle with that athleticism but either would work.
Lee's athleticism can be wasted somewhat in the middle; he can actually utilize it more out in space when he's going to spend more time responsible for those flat and hook/curl routes.

The Dallas version of Hitchens had more than enough athleticism to play MLB. And he has a little more size/strength then Lee. He's simply a better combination of attributes at the Mike and Lee's premier athleticism fits better at the Will.

The alternative is a slightly smaller Mike and a slightly less athletic Will. I think you've cranked the nob the exact wrong direction in making those calls.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.