Thread: Video Games Madden 20
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2019, 06:21 AM   #444
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDChiefs View Post
It is no different than any madden of the last 10 years. Physics suck. Computer always gets 2 yards added to the end of the play, I always get 2 yards subtracted. Press to pass 3 times but instead he holds for a sack. Computer jumping 10 yards. My defense runs away from the ball carrier. I guess that last part is kind of accurate.
If you're playing that on playstation that's your fault. Hitting the receiver button more than once in quick succession does a pump fake. To throw the ball you push the button one time.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.