View Single Post
Old 08-12-2019, 05:08 PM   #851
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi View Post
I was on a national drafting chat when we were getting ready to pick and really wanted Parris and people in there were like he's pretty good but he can't hold a candle to Mecole when it comes to changing direction at full speed and then when the Chiefs took Mecole there was much gnashing of teeth from the fanbases who were sure their team was about to draft him.

I was sold that day and every clip of him I've seen absolutely demonstrates that ability. This is a particular talent that DK Metcalf, for instance, will never possess. He looks like a robot in slow motion making cuts compared to Mecole.

I still think Parris will be pretty good though.
Dk has a much higher center of gravity which is primarily determined by leg length. I’ve noticed we have drafted low center of gravity speed guys WHO are also built stout. And I think that’s a big factor. Many of these speed demon tiny guys are not built to hold up (like deanthony Thomas). Guys like ty Hilton seem to be rare exceptions.
xztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about