View Single Post
Old 08-12-2019, 12:28 PM   #3143
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coogs View Post
I'm not bashing the defense from Saturday night. What does appear to be different from the past though is that changes have been made from Saturday to today. K-Pass went from LDE to RDE. Jones from LDT to RDT, Nandi from RDT to LDT. Thornhill replaced Sorensen. Did Lee, who led us in tackles by a mile, move up to the 1's?

Defense clearly had one of their better practice days against Mahomes and the offense today. That is a very good thing IMO. I'm just curious as to all of the "changes" that took place from what we saw the first few weeks of TC to today... after the first game.
They flipped the entire defensive line?
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.