View Single Post
Old 08-12-2019, 09:19 AM   #3107
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Here's something that is good to see...
Guessing no one noticed that Ragland actually showed the athletic ability to run with a WR.
Let's be fair here - that WR wasn't exactly busting it through his route. And he covered him for about 3 steps on a drag - most guys can do that.

But I'm not here to shovel dirt on Ragland. I'd like to see him do well; I loved the acquisition when we picked him up.

I just think that Stout's overstating what actually happened here. He wasn't out in the open field sticking in the pocket of a 4.5 guy in full gallop. We know he couldn't have done that even at his healthiest so trying to say he's suddenly doing so now kinda undermines ones credibility and makes it look a little homerish.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.