View Single Post
Old 08-11-2019, 04:10 PM   #3148
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefspants View Post
Soler has been unbelievable to watch. The only thing I can compare it to is seeing baseball tonight highlights of a hitter on fire and imagining what it would be like to have a player who could legitimately homer in any at-bat.

It's been fun.
He's been my favorite Royal batter to watch for a couple of months now, because of how he handles his plate appearances. He's been lethal this year when he's put the ball in play on even counts, slugging 0.812, including 10 total bases in 3 at bats today. Prior to this year, he slugged 0.464 when he put the ball in play on even counts. (These numbers are based on the Splits data at baseball-reference.com https://www.baseball-reference.com/p...i?id=solerjo01, which I believe is complete up to last night's games, plus my own calculations based on today's data from mlb.com.)
DanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli