View Single Post
Old 08-09-2019, 04:08 PM   #3012
sorta mod-ish

It's weird being so stocked up with talent at WR. Not as weird as the rest of the NFL being jealous of our QB, but still weird.

- Hill
- Watkins
- Robinson
- Hardman
- Pringle
- Kemp

is how I see it shaking out in the end. Wouldn't be surprised if Custis or Thompson get lifted off our PS.

As for RBs

- Damien Williams
- Hyde
- Thompson
- Smith
- Sherman

and I'm still not sold on Tremon Smith making it. Nothing against him or his kickoff return abilities, but if anyone gets caught up in the wash of the numbers, I have a feeling it's going to be him. Pringle can return punts and Hardman can return kickoffs if they're pressed to fill another position or keep someone else a little more "Swiss Army Knife" on special teams.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.