Thread: Video Games Madden 20
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2019, 10:05 AM   #434
Resident Glue Sniffer

I gave up on PA passes years ago.
I might do 1 or 2 per game, max.

though, I guess I need to learn the function/button to bail on the PA after it's snapped, but I forget what it is. usually i can't even make it to the end of the drop back animation before I'm sacked.

I would get frustrated when I have a drive where I'm just killing them on the run, play after play, converting 3rd downs etc; then I toss in a PA and get smoked. I'll audible out if I see 6 rushers .

to be fair though..I need to give PA more of an effort in 20. in 18 and 19 I just disregarded those plays altogether.
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.