View Single Post
Old 08-07-2019, 10:41 AM   #2690
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
He’ll do just fine. Say what you want about the Steelers, but their ability to draft and develop WR’s is second to none.
I do think he's lack of immediate quick-twitch will make things a bit more of a struggle for him when he doesn't have AB pulling attention away.

But he's a pretty friggen great route-runner and I just didn't see that element of his game being so good that it would overcome what is relatively pedestrian athleticism for an NFL WR.

He'll still be good, yeah - the Steelers rarely make mistakes at WR. But I think the Steelers will notice more of a drop-off with their passing game than they expected. AB was still extremely good in his own right and made things much easier for JuJu.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.