Thread: Home and Auto The Motorcycle Discussion Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2019, 01:50 PM   #2366
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Took my bike to a buddy's garage right before I moved and parked it. It sat there for over 3 years and I didn't do anything to garage prep it because I didn't figure it would just sit there that long. Life just happened and I never picked it back up.

He's moving so I went to get it out of his garage. Tightened a couple of connections, put in a new battery and it fired right up. Inflated the tires and rode it for about 10 miles before I decided I was probably pushing my luck without tuning it up and having the tires looked at.

Metric bikes, man. I had just given my dad shit for getting stranded in Idaho on his fairly new ultra-glide when the voltage regulator got stuck. I told him to get a Vulcan and he won't have to deal with that shit.

Within 48 hours I'm pretty sure I proved me right. I can't believe that thing just fired up and ran. Got up to 70 as easy as ever with old gas and almost certainly kinda fouled up plugs.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.