View Single Post
Old 08-06-2019, 11:20 AM   #2546
Hockey Town

Obviously a 53 is a guess but if I were to guess at it....I'd make a few changes to his roster.

I don't think we carry 7 WRs I think Cody Thompson and Custis are prime PS candidates, also think Dieter will stick around as the team mascot but on IR. I think they go 5 WR's and use that 6th spot to keep Tremon Smith around.

Defensively...I think Lucas and Fenton are toast as they go with 9 DB's to carry an extra DL and an extra LB. Your roster has them with 3 DT's, I think Williams or Hamilton gets a spot.

I also think Attouchu is making the roster because he has experience as a SLB and has played some rush end, Spags is a big fan of SLB's that have DE rush skills.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.