View Single Post
Old 08-05-2019, 02:09 PM   #2480
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
I would, again, encourage you to watch the Chiefs/donx Monday night game. I honestly hope we can replace what Hunt delivered in that game. Without him, I’m not so sure we win.
Andy Reid has successfully replaced Jamaal Charles how many-odd times again? Hell, he made it work pretty decently with Knile freaking Davis through brief stretches in 2013.

When you have one of those guys like Hunt on your team, hey, that's great. But if you have the league's best QB, you just can't pay those guys. You just can't. And you shouldn't. Because we have a coach and QB who can make practically any off-field replacement work in that system. And if that guy has baseline starting RB talent like Damien Williams, you're doing pretty good.

It's usually foolish to put stock into late round picks, but yeah, I and so many others here believe that Darwin Thompson can eventually replace Hunt's style that so many fans want us to have.

And if Thompson succeeds in that role, guess what we're gonna do with him when we get to the end of his contract? Yep, you guessed it. Buh-bye, Darwin
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote