View Single Post
Old 08-05-2019, 10:08 AM   #3009
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKchiefs View Post
I'd be fine with just making the playoffs for a few years. Winning the world series is incredibly hard for a small market team, so a world series every 30 years isn't bad at all. What's not excusable is just years and years of losing with no postseason. I'd be fine with a Cleveland Indians type of run with several years of contending without winning it all. Of course I want another championship, but I'm trying to be realistic.
True, it's a big gamble during the playoffs, winning the division a couple times is the real goal. The Royals making the World Series the only 2 years they made the playoffs in my lifetime is remarkable.
Jerok Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Jerok Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Jerok Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Jerok Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Jerok Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Jerok Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Jerok Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Jerok Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Jerok Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Jerok Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Jerok Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.