View Single Post
Old 08-05-2019, 09:38 AM   #2397
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldman View Post
If all Tremon Smith can do is be a gadget guy and a KR, I'd say he's expendable. How many kicks sail through the endzone? Now if they gave him a chance at PR and he could spell Hill, that's a different story.

Here's another thought. What do we do about a backup QB? I don't think Litton or Shurmur are ready to be the #2, but Henne is a FA after this year, right? Do you carry 1 of them on the 53? I'd sure hate to try to find a backup next year.
But a gadget guy that is a good KR is going to have more value as a roster member that a Marcus Kemp or Gehrig Deiter, Smith has an elite talent and does 1 thing very well, that's more than they have.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote