View Single Post
Old 08-04-2019, 10:51 AM   #2286
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE! View Post
He just has such a long road, I don't know how he makes this team.

I've just seen a handful of clips and he's not a RB (obviously). How could you ever really hand him the football? Even someone like Duke Johnson or Theo Reddick, guys you know are primarily receiving threats, know how to run the football if you get them a lane.

You watch Smith and he's upright, surprisingly stiff for a fast guy and doesn't have any idea how to use his hips/feet to set up a run. He doesn't look like he runs behind his pads and all and he's gonna get KILLED a time or two. He obviously won't know how to block.

I think it's a silly experiment born of a desperate attempt to salvage a supremely fast asset that can't actually play CB. The natural switch would be to WR but they just have more WR depth than they know what to do with already.

This seems like a waste of time, IMO. But it ain't my time so we'll see...
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.